HB, d.o.o. (“BIG BERRY”, ”we”, ”us”) is a registered company offering leisure and other touristic related services.
1. Personally Identifiable Information
We collect personally identifiable information (“PII”) via the Site and the Service. PII is any information that may be used to contact, identify or locate an individual, and includes, but is not limited to, your name, phone number, email address and postal addresses. BIG BERRY generally collects PII under the following scenarios:
- When you choose to provide us with your PII via the Site; including, when you send us an email asking a question, we use that information to answer your question and will store it for a reasonable time.
- We may periodically publish an email newsletter. If you provide us with your email address for the purposes of receiving BIG BERRY’s email newsletter, we may also email you with further information and offers from BIG BERRY and/or third parties that we believe you may find useful or interesting. If you decide at any time that you no longer wish to receive such communications, please follow the unsubscribe instructions provided within the email.
- The Service may enable you to send emails to your friends. If you provide your email address or your friends’ email addresses for these purposes, BIG BERRY will store those email addresses, but will not use them to send promotional emails to you or your friends (unless you or your friends independently sign up to receive promotional emails from BIG BERRY.)
2. Non-Personally Identifiable Information
BIG BERRY also collects non-personally identifiable information (“Non-PII”) via the Site and Service. Non-PII is information that may not, on its own, be used to identify or locate a personal or entity, and includes your IP address, browser type, and your computer’s operating system. BIG BERRY collects Non-PII under the following scenarios:
- When you visit the Site, our servers automatically collect Non-PII, including but not limited to your IP address, the number, frequency and duration of your visit to the Site and specific pages viewed, your browser type, your Internet Service Provider, your computer's operating system, the web page you were visiting before you came to the Site, and information you search for on the Site. This information is used for Site maintenance, to improve the relevance of the content that you see, and for reporting purposes.
- When you use the Service, the BIG BERRY servers automatically collect Non-PII including but not limited to your IP address, web pages viewed (including but not limited to web pages where Web Applications(s) are located, your browser type, your Internet Service Provider, your interactions with BIG BERRY’s Web Applications (e.g., the amount of time you spent viewing a video embedded within a Web Application), the web page you were visiting before you came to the Service, and information you search for via the Service. This information is used for Site maintenance, to improve the relevance of the content that you see, and for reporting purposes.
3. Cookies and Tracking Pixels
BIG BERRY uses “cookies” in connection with the Site and the Service. A cookie is a small data file that the BIG BERRY servers transfer to your computer for record-keeping purposes. BIG BERRY uses “persistent cookies” to save your username and login password for future logins to the Site and the Service. BIG BERRY uses “session ID cookies” to enable certain features of the Service, to better understand how you interact with the Service and to monitor web traffic routing on the Site and aggregate usage of the Service. BIG BERRY also uses “flash cookies” to enable certain features of the Service, and to help store the non-PII we use to deliver more relevant content to you via the Site, the Service, and on other websites you may visit. BIG BERRY also use web beacons in connection with the Site and Service. Tracking pixels (also known as “1x1 pixels” or “clear GIFs”) are small strings of code that provide a method for delivering a graphic image on a web page or in an email message for the purpose of transferring data.
4. Third Party Data Collection
BIG BERRY may use third-party companies to serve ads and/or collect Non-PII (e.g., the pages you visit, and which links you click, which ads you see and click on, and the categories of search terms you enter, and certain demographic information such as age and gender) when you visit the BIG BERRY Site and/or use the Service(s). Please note that some Non-PII (which does not include demographic information) is also collected from End Users who simply visit the Site and/or visit a web page where the Service is enabled. Please note that the BIG BERRY Service facilitates the sharing of Web Applications across many different websites, and that it may not be obvious that a Web Application is present on any particular website that you are visiting.
- We share your Personal Information with third parties to help us use your Personal Information, as described above. For example, we use Google Analytics to help us understand how our users use the Site — you can read more about how Google uses your Personal Information here: https://www.google.com/intl/en/policies/privacy/. You can also opt-out of Google Analytics here: https://tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout.
5. Information Sharing and Disclosure
In addition to the data collection and use practices outlined above, we may share or otherwise disclose information to third parties under the following circumstances.
5.1. Aggregate Information and Non-Identifying Information
BIG BERRY may share aggregated information with Clients, Developers, prospective Clients and prospective Developers as well as the press in order to demonstrate usage of the Service, spot industry trends, and to generate publicity for the Service. Any aggregated information shared in these contexts will not contain PII.
5.2. Service Providers
BIG BERRY may employ third party companies and individuals to facilitate the Service and/or to provide services on it`s behalf, (including, without limitation, bill and credit card payment processing, maintenance, hosting and database management services, web analytics and administration). These third parties have access to PII only to perform these tasks on our behalf and are obligated by contract not to disclose or use it for any other purpose.
5.3 Compliance with Laws and Law Enforcement
BIG BERRY cooperates with government and law enforcement officials and private parties to enforce and comply with the law. BIG BERRY will disclose any information about you to government or law enforcement officials or private parties as BIG BERRY, in it`s sole discretion, believes necessary or appropriate to respond to claims and legal process (including but not limited to subpoenas), to protect the property and rights of BIG BERRY or a third party, to protect the safety of the public or any person, or to prevent or stop any activity BIG BERRY may consider to be, or to pose a risk of being, illegal, unethical, inappropriate or legally actionable.
6. Deleting Your Information
If you’d like BIG BERRY to delete any PII that it has on you, please send an email to [email protected]
7. Information Security
The security of your information is important to us, including but not limited to the PII collected via the Site and Service. We have implemented reasonable security measures to protect the information in our care, both during transmission and once we receive it. This includes, but is not limited to the use of firewalls and encryption. No method of transmission over the Internet, or method of electronic storage, is 100% secure, however. Therefore, while we strive to use commercially acceptable means to protect your information, we cannot guarantee its absolute security.
8. Storage in the European Union
10. Last Amendment