12. 01. 2018
Gourmet Cup Ljubljana will bring four days of world-class cuisine taking place in Ljubljana and at Krvavec Ski Resort. A selection of top Slovenian and international chefs, an expert conference led by Ana Roš - the World's Best Female Chef 2016, and traditional skiing/culinary programme at Krvavec will provide for a tasty conclusion to January.
The Cable Car Dinner at Krvavec, taking place on Saturday 27th of January and featuring chefs Bine Volčič, Karim Merdjadi and Luka Jezeršek will be followed by Gourmet on Snow on Sunday. On Monday 29th , a conference moderated by Ana Roš will take place in Ljubljana, featuring a number of distinguished experts who will be discussing current trends in catering and culinary arts.
On Monday evening at Ljubljana Castle chefs Ana Roš, Luka Jezeršek and Philip Rachinger will prepare a spectacular dinner accompanied by a selection of premium wines. The number of seats at the table will be limited. The events programme will conclude on Tuesday 30th of January with the traditional Gourmet Cup Krvavec Ski competition accompanied by top-class cuisine.
The Programme in Detail:
Saturday, 27 Jan, Krvavec Ski Resort
- 18:00 - Cable Car Dinner with chefs Bine Volčič, Karim Merdjadi and Luka Jezeršek
Sunday, 28 Jan, Krvavec Ski Resort
- 11:00 - Gourmet on Snow with top Slovenian and international chefs
Monday, 29 Jan, Ljubljana Castle
- 9:00 – International culinary conference moderated by Ana Roš
- 19:00 - Experience dinner with Ana Roš, Philip Rachinger and Luka Jezeršek
Tuesday, 30 Jan, Krvavec
- 8:00 - Gourmet Cup: breakfast and number draw, skiing competition, Gourmet on the Snow, after party
Photo and source by: visitljubljana