luxury of freedom

Pobrežje

The colossal fortress located on the steep rock above the river Kolpa was built in 1557 by the baron Ivan Lenkovič from Žumberak. It served as a successful defence against the Turks. During the Second World War the fortress was burned down, however, the late gothic front gate is definitely worth a visit.

 

Content in PDF

Open map

Distance:

Book

Online Booking

< Back
Top